Popular Post

WIFE : What would you do if I die? Would you get married again?
HUSBAND : No!

WIFE : Why not ? Don't you like being married ?
HUSBAND : Of Course I do.

WIFE : Then why wouldn't you remarry?
HUSBAND : Ok, ok, I'd get married again.

WIFE : Would you live in our house?
HUSBAND : Yes, its a great house.

WIFE : Would you let her drive my car?
HUSBAND : Yes, its almost new.

WIFE : Would you give her my jewelry?
HUSBAND : No, I'm sure she would want her own.

WIFE : Would she wear my shoes?
HUSBAND : No, her size is 6.

WIFE : ...............silence................
HUSBAND : Oh 'shit'......

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Laughters Zone | Jokes Corner | Nepali jokes | Hindi Jokes | English Jokes - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -